What are the best investments that you can make in your restaurant or in our industry? Eduardo Rallo is an investor in restaurants, in restaurant tech and in people. In this episode, we explore his winning strategy for seeing and seizing the opportunities out there.
Click to sign up for our weekly newsletter.
Click here to book time on my personal calendar.
Click here to download our Restaurant Recovery Guide.
Want to streamline your front-of-house operations and increase sales? Head over to http://restaurants.yelp.com/fullcomppodcast to claim your free page and learn more about these powerful tools for your business.
- The story behind creating and scaling the World Wrap brand
- The importance of being naive
- Setting up roles for success
- The importance of investing in talent
- Taking on venture capital
- The pressures of institutional funding
- Expanding from restaurateur into restaurant investing
- Early investment in Opentable
- The story behind Pacific Catch
- The next big gold rush in hospitality
- The future of tech in the restaurants